Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Rode A Helicopter

Well, of course, I'm kidding.  
Unless I'm delivering a kidney that is needed for an operation right away, 
then there's no chance for me to ride one.  

But my pictures look like I did ^_^ LOL!


Along F.Ortigas Ave 
(formerly Emerald Ave)



Some Under-Construction building


Meralco Compound along Ortigas Ave.
Also, the old but sturdy landmark, Ortigas Building
You can also see Rockwell Center and Medical City down the road.

I attended the company's monthly meeting
and while waiting, I got pictures from the rooftop.




3 comments:

  1. Enjoyable read, Opuderm Premium Skin Care thanks This website is pretty cool. How was it made .Just to let you know your web page looks a little bit strange in Safari on my computer with Linux .trick or treat!Really remarkable article to read on.. I'm truly amazed with this article. Looking for far more info.There are some interesting points in time in this article but I dont know if I see all of them eye to centre.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/opuderm-premium-skincare/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im curious if you ever have problems with what people post? Pure Juvenate Recently it seems to have become an epidemic, recently though it has turned around. What do you think?I truly appreciate the information given so freely on this blog, thanks for the good read!Depending on yourself to make the decisions can really be upsetting and frustrating. Many of us develop this ability over the course of our life. It doesnt really just happen if you know what I mean.
    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-pure-juvenate-new-scam/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making this blog wonderful, I truly appreciate all of the hard work that Black Label No you put into this website.Can you point me to good quality articles like this please?My brother saved this web publication for me and I have been reading through it for the past couple hours. This is really going to benefit me and my classmates for our class project. By the way, I enjoy the way you write.http://www.supplements4help.com/black-label-no/



    ReplyDelete